things i’ve learned from my (almost) 1st year of being a mama:
1. sloppy baby kisses and tight baby hugs are magic.
2. i’m more sentimental than i thought i was.
3. embrace the chaos and noise, it’s where the fun usually is.
4. there will be messes, lots of messes, some that require copious amounts of hand washing. likewise, i have a stronger stomach than i thought i did.
5. time flies, you have to live in the moment lest you miss something that may never happen again. in the same vein, hours can be spent gazing at a baby.
6. i need zelda more than she needs me.
7. watching zach as a father is awesome.